Collection Of Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect, use or disclose Personal Information include:
- To identify and communicate with you
- To respond to your questions or other requests
- To establish eligibility for tenancy
- To employ third party service providers
- To determine eligibility for credit, including verification of references and obtaining credit reports from credit reporting agencies
- To process payments and other commercial transactions
- To provide you with services that you have requested
- To enable us to respond to emergency situations
- To ensure orderly management of our rental and commercial properties
- To develop, market or provide products and services
- To recommend particular products and services
- To manage and develop business opportunities
- To contact you regarding a contest or promotion in which you have participated
- To conduct market research and surveys
- To complete corporate reorganizations
- To facilitate transactions and due dilligence reviews
- To comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Austeville will only use or disclose Personal Information for the purposes identified at the time of collection or for a purpose reasonably related to those purposes. Austeville will not sell Personal Information to other parties.
Except where authorized or required by law, Austeville will obtain consent to collect, use or disclose Personal Information. Consent will be obtained before or at the time of collection, as well as when a new purpose is identified.
Contests & Promotions
If you choose to enter a contest or other promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law.
#306 - 1620 West 8th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6A 4B4
Tel: (604) 216-5500
Fax: (604) 255-5203
You can find further information about protection of Personal Information under the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) at the website of the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia (www.oipc.bc.ca).